CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Monday, February 18, 2008

Journey to the East

It has been a long 3 months. That’s how long I’ve been back home for. There were good moments, great memories, and cherishable events at the same time, frustrating times, regrettable reminiscence and tense periods.



Opportunities were present it from time to time to lift me up and give me the chance to prove myself in life whether it is socially or spiritually.



I’m glad I rode on the waves with help along the way. At times, I just got to open my eyes to see the wonders right in front of me rather than be holding up my anger within. That’s something I hope to learn from. Patience is virtue, so is forgiveness.



No doubt, these 2 elements of life seem so hard to express. The best people to do it are phlegmatic people which their personality I adore very much. Defending myself against it was no peanut-eating contest.



It took strength, perseverance and the knowledge of psychological studies to be able to see myself from the 3rd person view point. It’s easy to scream and let go anger at someone when people are angry and stressed but it’s not easy to see yourself capable of such things from other person’s perspective.



Rage can turn someone so noble into the complete opposite. It could embarrass your image you’ve built up for a lifetime, unless you’re no where close to being respected.



Nonetheless, the challenge back home was tough. It brought back memories of how I was and how my views were before I left for overseas. You can really nothing more than what is at home until you’ve stepped outside of your comfort zone. The journey from the top of the mountain till the sea lies with rocky challenges, each serving its purpose to expose us to potential dangers. We either climb over it, or perish at it.





P.S. Will be blogging from New Zealand at the next post..take care!

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

many things happened when u came back...not all was good. there were arguments and tensions...but there were also hugs and kisses and wonderful memories. I can choose to forget the bad times, but I've learnt, the bad times are not toally bad. I now know you more than I did before...