CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello Palmy!!

I can’t believe it. I'm finally back here again. The feeling was surreal. I nearly wept for no reason whatsoever. It felt half like coming home, but also being away from home. The first sight of this little town in the middle of New Zealand was really calming. Everything looked the same it was used to be.


My flight to Auckland took about 10 hours 35 minutes and it was smooth all the way. I manage to miss all the in-flight entertainment because I was tired. I did not even switched to the games screen, neither did I even finished an episode of anything not to mention missing one of the good movies MAS provided….Bee Movie. Next to me was a Korean who was on vacation and guess what, he spoke no “Ingglish”.


I assisted him in filling out his immigration card. From all his sign language and broken words, I manage to understand him. He said he is going on a vacation with his friend who is in New Zealand. Simple but took some deciphering skills. I could easily have understood………I go New Zealand…use binoculars…Pity the man, he’s trying to expose himself, just in the wrong way. He even spelt Auckland as Ouckland.



I stayed overnight in Auckland with my cousin and his two daughters. They’ve really grown a lot. Alexandra couldn’t walk before I left New Zealand and in 3 months, she could run! I think I took that long to learn how to stop and turn around. Auckland is a beautiful city. Its harbour, concrete jungle and cafes dominate the scenes. The sky shines blue all day from sunrise to sunset.




I left Auckland the next day with traffic nearly costing my flight. I had 1 hour to spare. Pheww. Now, I’m in Palmerston North, onto my 2nd year of university. Many challenges are to come especially living in town now. I’ll be starting school next week and I vow to myself to study hard. It’s not tough, it’s just challenging. More updates to come.




Take care readers!

1 comments:

Eric Sng said...

number 1!!!!!

well, i know how to do the cross word thing u've been trying to learn