CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Holy Moly

It felt like i never left Kuching for New Zealand before. I've been in Kuching since November 23rd, nearly 3 months and it feels like a long time....long enough to believe i never studied in New Zealand. What a weird feeling........ but soon, 9 more days, i'll be jumping on that plane again and head of to the corner of the world. I'll be starting me 2nd year in Massey University in Palmerston North and i heard news from friends that there're adding 10 JPA students. That's like a 100% percent rise from last year. How many percent rise is it if its from 0 students to 5 then? Anyway, hoping to see all my friends again. They do leave a gap in my heart and it needs some filling up to do soon. Wonder if Palmy added a skyscraper?

0 comments: