CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

God of Wonders

God is important to my life. He isn't something nor is He someone. He is God. God provides strength in my life in times of suffering and when i feel lower than low to stand up and be counted. God provides love & care when i'm alone.

God will make a way,
When there seems to be no way,
He works in ways we cannot see,
He will make a way for me.

He will be my guide,
Hold me closely to His side,
With love and strength for each new day,
He will make a way.


My purpose in life here is not for my own.
I wasn't born to make my own ends meet.
I wasn't born to live life to the max on my own.
I wasn't born to enjoy the richess and comfort life can bring.
I wasn't born to make myself happy.
I wasn't born to live by myself.

Instead,
I was born to live for God.
I was born to make others' end's meet.
I was born to change lives of others' who couldn't change their own.
I was born to be a soldier of Christ and to spread His love by loving others.
I was born to to bring peace.
I was born to whisper God's name to others.
I was born to help those who need help.

Most importantly,
I was born out of love of Christ.
I'm alive here and now for a reason. That reason was not because of human nature or by chance. If so, my parent's son could have been anyone. But no, it was me, i'm here and i will live my life not for myself, but for God.

In Christ alone, my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song,
This cornerstone, this solidground,
Frim through the fierciest drought & storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are still, when striving cease,
My comforter, my all in all,
Here in the love of Christ i stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe,
This gift of love & righteousness,
Scorned by the ones he came to save,
Til on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied,
For every sin on Him was laid,
Here in the death of Christ i live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain,
Then bursting forth in glorious day,
Up from the Grave He rose again,
And as He stands in victory,
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For i am His and He is mine, bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me,
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny,
No power of hell no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand,
Til He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ i'll stand

0 comments: