CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Friday, October 31, 2008

Road to Recovery

My blog posts has been a bit "dry" lately these few months. If you read from the beginnings on my genre, you could see a twist and turn from what i used to write, to what i wrote, to what i now write. It probably shows my character in season as well, how i grow and prioritise and change from time to time, but always along the same lines, just repititive every season.


Now the present, im getting better from my unfortunate downturn of health for the past 3 days, but thankfully, i've on the road to recovery. Thank you Lord. For now, i pray for the best in my exams this coming Monday as well as the fury of assignments after that. People are wishing for a quick exam period and return to their homeland....however i not..... sorry to say.

Summer by the way should be interesting this time. Moving/working/studying. That should pose a new challenge to my coming year. Looking forward =)

0 comments: