CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Thursday, October 30, 2008

All in a day's work

I've completed my first exam several days ago. (Drum Roll)

Yay! Glad that was over. Now my attention is set on next Monday's paper, which by far is the most interesting and difficult-tess paper i've sat thus far. The materials involved are really deep and requires revision every week to refresh my memory. I admitted in revision up until mid-term break where i stopped to complete my full-swing rush of assignments that were lining up to be handed in.

Thus far, i've failed in not completing 2 assignments on the designated date i picked, but nontheless, i need to work on it asap right after Monday's paper.

2 assignments, 7000 words, 9 days, 100%. How bad of facts could i ask for? It could have been, 1 assignment, 1000 words, 1 week, 10%...... but nooooo...

Thank my lecturer as well for being hyper super duper lenient in his paper. Praise God for that!

Back to reality now, i've actually completed my study for Monday's exam, just revising them thoroughly now. On the rainy side, im down with fever, mild fever i would say, as i've been through worst fevers than this. Preparing myself an environment to get well as fast as possible. I cannot afford to be handicapped at this moment. Not when alot is at stake.

Lord, heed my cries and prayers. Amen.

0 comments: