CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A hole so deep

Date today reads 2nd October 2008. It another 3 weeks before finals start but leading to it is time period of anxiety to do revision. A solid 3 weeks for 2 papers is rather relaxing but not with 4 assignments hung in front of your head. With the readings and work needed to complete these a week before study break, it is just too much. Absolutely too much. 4 reports to write with equally huge amount of reading.

I've refrained and toned down the impact of my complains to people as well as myself but the pressure and stress is just too much. I probably brought this upon myself as a failure to foresee this chain of events that leads to pressures and stresses such as this.

I sigh loudly as i write, knowing only i have the authority and power to make things change. The challenge to manage time is always a struggle among students and I admit i'm no master in dividing them equally.

However it turns out to be, I'll just have to trust God's timing in everything although nothing seems achievable at the moment with the time in hand. A journey to the top of the mountain starts with the first step. Unless I take it, I'll never be that step closer.

It's what we all students go through I'm sure and it'll be unwise to say that my stress outweighs those of my friends.

I just want to offer comfort to those who are in this similar situation, that we're rocking the same boat.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

aww dear, im here to comfort u

though im busy too, im never too busy for u
HUGS

we will go through this together

Eugene said...

aww thank you darling =)

i will take baby steps..