CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mind Bubble

This period of time has been really challenging to me. I had recently made a decision to commit myself to another club yet again. This time, more intensive as before. I wonder if i'm making the right decision for myself. Then again, the "right" decision is also selfish. My years in Uni has given me tough challenges both academically and socially. I'm honestly afraid of what next year is installed for me by God.

It seems i live, breathe and eat my study with me as well as cook, prepare and sleep with my commitments and loyalties. A friend told me, that its ok to say NO and that I should feel peace after it. My friend said that in any decision you make, you must be able to feel and have peace about it. That talked helped me a lot in discovering decisions i make. I need to be at peace with it. I don't want to do things for the sake of self-interest or for the sake of others.

Sometimes sacrifice is needed to "betray" your loyalties elsewhere by saying no, but again, saying yes can also strike a trade-off. Either way, you cant have one and the other. To strike balance between anything that's clashing is the toughest challenge in life. I have made that decision, and I wil try my best to strike that balance, even if it means letting down both my loyalties, responsibilites and commitments, it's the best i can give and offer. I would only let God and myself down if i don't try anything at all.

0 comments: