CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Monday, September 8, 2008

End of a break

Time passed almost too quickly in the 2nd semester. It is already the 7th week of lecture, with an additional 2 weeks of break. That's 8 weeks gone! oh my goshy.....too quick...too fast....too furious! I have to admit i did not utilise my holidays properly. Would give it 30% of work intended to do...done. Haiz....big big sigh.... Nonetheless, i'm still catching up with work and studies at a proper pace, not lagging behind........yet....

Just wanna thank Hui and Xiu for making the weekend trip happened. It was a good stress-reliever. I was given the opportunity to search, seek and find my old self. I'm definitely much more joyful now compared to pre-school break. Really appreciate the trip. Thanks. The black water rafting? Nice experience, though i suggested the girls should have gone too. It would have been much more fun as a group.....

Back to school...now it's the final leg of this year, pushing through all the way towards final exam.... Hope i have enough fuel to make it...otherwise i gotta ditch my plane in the sea!

0 comments: