CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Monday, June 23, 2008

Remember the times..

Remember the times we used to spend in school at breaks just hanging around and talk about anything that comes up into our minds


Remember the times we spent every Saturday sitting apart in church choir practice without others knowing what’s going on with us in the beginning


Remember the times we used to go out for movies and you would always want me to hold your hands from beginning until the ending.


Remember the times when we played badminton and you would always laugh and smile in embarrassment when you miss a hit and then giving me the look to indicate to me to give you a better return


Remember the times at night when you always get upset because I forgot to send you a goodnight text and mornings too


Remember the times when we quarrel that you always cry and make me look like the bad guy


Remember the times when it took great pride and humbleness in saying that we’re sorry first and then accepting the apologies and promising a change


Remember the times when we have bad days we still never fail to cheer ourselves up just by talking for hours


Remember the times when my mum scolded me because I called you too much and the phone bill was so high and you wanted to pay me


Remember the day that I left you cried your eyes out in front of my family and relatives because you thought you may never see me again


Remember the day that I first called you from New Zealand you broke into tears in a matter of seconds because you missed me


Remember the day that I first joined the Malaysian Club I was so happy I talked about it to you so much that most of the conversation was 99% me and did not have a chance to talk when I wanted to put down but still you were ok with it


Remember the day when I got you the first gift from New Zealand you were so happy and delighted you couldn’t take your eyes of it or leave it alone


Remember the day I returned from New Zealand you came straight to my house and gave me a big hug and stayed for the evening just to catch up after one and a half years being distant


Remember the day we went bowling and you beat me in your very first time


Remember the day that we went to Sushi King and ate RM30 worth of food and still was hungry


Remember the day that I sent you off to KL and told you now I know how you felt when I left for NZ


Soon, you will be leaving Malaysia for real, this time, to a higher stage in life. I will not forget all the times we spent together and apart. You love runs deep in my veins and down in my heart. The bond we have is inseparable at any cost. One thing is to love with your head, so much more different when loving with your heart. I will continue to pray everyday that our love and relationship continues to grow and many ways and reflect the love that God has gave us because without Him, there wouldn’t have been us, not for this long. The challenges we face and go through, God put them in place because He knows we are capable of pushing through. I will count the days until your time has come to go to the States and wish you a good time preparing for it. You’re a big girl now and you have to learn to take care of yourself already =)


Remember the times and days we had in 3 years? They will come again………..soon


Yours truly,

Penguin

6 comments:

Amelia Yvonne said...

aww.. soon there's gonna be a post about me too, right? Haha.

I want a big sister, and that would be Tiger. Haha.

Makuku sports day next week.. When is she going to US?

Anonymous said...

(=_=) i hope she's not going to cry again when she read this.

Sabrina said...

Hey guin,

Thanks for all the bitter sweet memories you have given me. Remember the times we fought really really badly last year? I really thought that you would let go of us. BUT, you didn't. And I love you for that. *HUGS*

I'll be strong. I'm all grown up now=) *HUGS*

Tiger

p/s: I still want you to hold my hands during movies =)

~$ieW m3i~ said...

that is sooo sweet, gene. hahahaha just taking a break off my books. anyways take good care of yourself and also, her! or else imma kick your a*se! XP

Eugene said...

hehe, thank you simmy... study study! and all the best in your up coming papers.... of course i'll take care of her... hire maid=p

Liz said...

that is so so so sweet =)

subby, all the best in penn. eugene, here's your excuse to visit or work in penn.

remember to invite me to your wedding!

ps- sorry eugene, i know you don't know me; just one of subby's friend