CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gift at the wrong end...

I woke up in the early this morning at 6 a.m. because i needed to attend my Airline Strategic Managenet lecture at 8. My bus to uni arrived at 7.30 so that gives me one and a half hour to procastinate and get ready at my own sweet time.

The morning was a bit chilly, but i was prepared with warm clothing. The sun was barely up, still quarterly way up the horizon. The birds were chirping. As i stepped down the bus, i walked for 2 minutes around the oval to my lecture in the Refectory Building. Just before i open the door my mind went,

"Crap.................... no class today"

Just as i touch the handle to push the door open, my 'horror' was confirmed. Indeed i have been too focus with my schedules, timing, routines and habits that i forgot to remember the little details that may change my life.

Not a big deal having lectures cancelled but it goes to show, that life is full of excitement and changes, that i should be aware off all the time. Tiny details we omit in our daily activities makes a huge difference to our schedules.

Nonetheless, i've got 2 hours free=) Good morning everybody.

0 comments: