CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Exhausted is my name, tired is my game

The weekend of ultimate body sacrifice has just passed with Unity & Diversity plus Malaysian Night over. It was a lovely Monday and an average Tuesday. But what seems not ok to me is the fact i'm tired and exhausted. 2 nights of sleepless nights have kept me zombieing the day. Monday was well enough for me to go through but today seemed like eternity. The day just wouldn't end. By 5 my eyes were already red and i felt ready for bed.

fact is, i'm not getting good sleeps. It's a chain-effect that causes smaller symptoms to develop that eventually tires and slows down my body's ability to work. I need rest rest rest. In my prayer to you Lord Jesus, please help me sleep. Amen.

Good morning dear.

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

rest well darling

good morning=)