CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Monday, August 4, 2008

Feeling the moment

As i write, the crowd of people are quiet, i could hear constant typings and fading mumblings. My notebook and pen is in front of me while an Apple stares at me. The sun is shining brightly outside for the 1st time after it kept hiding behind the clouds last week. The day is beautiful.

As i write, my lecture has passed, i am more knowledgeable than i was 2 hours ago, my stomach grows ever hungrier, people constantly walking in and out the computer lab. The day is a blessing.

As i write, i know i have datelines to fulfill, i know my responsibilities at home and my study, i know my commitment to God and people i love. The day is amazing.

As i write, i appreciate more of my life as i can have a good relationship with God, i appreciate my gifts and blessings that i received, i am content with what i have. The day is like any other day.

As i write, my life moves onto much tougher challenges, it'll be ever crueler and painful, yet by God's grace and mercy, I will persevere in my study. The day is great.

As i write, time keeps ticking, the sun moves ever lower to the horizon, and i am no where closer to finishing my study. Full stop, day dreaming is over. The day is not going to wait!!!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

haha, i like the ending...

GO STUDY!!!
JIA YOU!!!

Eugene said...

taking it from a serious point of view to a funny one isnt it? hahaha

Sabrina said...

yep yep yep