CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Thursday, July 10, 2008

TIGER!!!


This is what we do out of the blue.




What she doesn't realize is that i tricked her into having a conversation where she had to make facial expressions and secretly hit the "print screen" button. This is what she did. Her original work of art. Magnifique!





Clockwise from left to right: Sabrina doing King Kong (Where's my banana?), Sabrina trying to stick her tongue out, Sabrina smiling aimlessly (My webcam not even on), Sabrina growling like a tiger.


I just love her smile. Don't you?

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

violation of privacyyyyyyy=p

Eugene said...

hahahaha....in facebook, i own you as a 'pet'...so your privacy is within my command =p

Sabrina said...

what?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hey...that facebook thingy is so unfair, they never let ppl agree whether they want to be a pet or not! I'm so gonna sue them!

Anonymous said...

Eugene, this is Jian Wei here, Subby's nightmare at INTEC. If you want funnier candid pics of her, I'll be happy to supply you with some.

She made me promise never to post them online. And if I did, she'll probably never talk to me again. HAHA! But since you are her bf, things are easier on your part!

To Subby: Sue them? @_______@

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Btw, Hi Eugene! It's great to finally make contact, albeit just in the cyber world.

=)

Eugene said...

nice to meet you too=), bring on those pictures...hehe...

Timothy said...

..........

/me goes and read up on privacy law.

Sabrina said...

Hey!!! What did u guys do while I was absent huh??

Jian Wei: No is no ok?

Dear: How can go behind my back oneeee???

Tim: Tell me which law it violates