CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Have you had any idea how much i love you?

Have you any idea how much I love you?

I doubt you do…

But I seriously think what we have has added a whole new dimension to this “Love” thing.

I mean, ever time I see you even if I’m expecting you,

My heart starts doing this little “happy dance” inside me.

You’d think that would have worn off by now,

But I don’t think it ever will!

I used to think that poets got a bit carried away when they wrote of things like “hearing angels sing” or “the earth moving” when talking about love,

But I’m a believer now

Loving you has brought so much magic and wonder and joy to my life that it makes everyday feel like a dream.

I still can’t believe my luck in finding the one person in the entire universe who is exactly perfect for me.

Thank you for showing me that there’s so much more to life than I ever thought…

You are more important to me than the very air I breathe,

And I will love you forever.

Linda Lee Elrod

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

hey, I remember this poem...I gave it to you=)

I remember it because I feel the same thing too, and I will forever love you dear