CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"I just want to take this opportunity to express myself at this moment, to pray for peace of my mind and calmness for my heart.

I'm a step away from an emotional breakdown, a breakdown that i don't need at all. Being among lives that are constantly stolen and destroyed discourages me a lot. Watching the absense of God around my circle tears my heart. It's rather selfish that i take this burden upon myself to make it an obligation to care. I have no regrets for being. I care because i love.

The pain is sometimes just unbearable. The outcomes i see stirs up within and eats me. The joy sucked out of me, being stolen by a thief, giving the devil his foothold. Unfortunately, in my anger and sadness i sin.

I would just like to once again, pray for a peaceful mind and a calm heart, to be reminded that only God can change the hearts of others. My influences is compromised by my selfishness and thus is not sincere anymore. Prayer is the only weapon i have. In the midst of the situation, i know i am selfish for not being able to let go. I will, eventually."

Anonymous

0 comments: