CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Music Box

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Camp Review Part 1

I apologized sincerely for the late posts. It has indeed been a while and all I can say is I was pretty occupied with various responsibilities entrusted to me, mainly, OCF Easter Camp.



The camp was great, cool and memorable. It ran from Good Friday until Easter Sunday. It certainly left a gap in me which I will gladly fill again next year. One thing I loved about the camp was the closeness between everyone. We all made new friends, all 30 of us. Not only that, we also learnt about the word of God the life of our Christ savior, Jesus.



Mornings and afternoons were filled with games and activities while the nights were devoted to talks and reflections including praise and worship. Behind all of it, everyone got to learn something about Maoridome. The girls were taught to sing and dance the poi by our very own JESS! And the guys were taught the Haka, a warrior dance by Jason. We put up a show for ourselves and it was good.



As for pictures, it has to wait as I brought my camera without its memory card. Kinda like me walking without a brain. Haizz…highlight of the whole weekend has to be the talk by Pete McIvor and his friend Graham who shared with all of us, Christians and non-Christians about the “Life of Jesus” and “The light unto my path”



More on the talk soon.

2 comments:

Amelia Yvonne said...

my goodness! this is not the first time u brought ur camera and didnt out in the memory card. hahaha.. dumb dumb lah..

Sabrina said...

see.........told ya...
u forgot ur memory card during caroling!!!!!!!!!!!=p